Terms and conditions:
1. Winners who fulfilled the criteria will be randomly selected from the comment section.
2. Deadline to enter the contest is on 30 July 2023, 11:59pm.
3. Entries received after the contest period will be denied.
4. Winners will be announced on IOI Mall Puchong Facebook page on 04 August 2023.
5. Prize collection period is from 06 – 20 August 2023.
6. Winners are to redeem their rewards personally at A-Surprise IOI Mall Puchong outlet (F-40) by presenting their NRIC, within the valid redemption period as stated.
7. Strictly no mailing, courier or any similar format of collection requests will be entertained.
8. Rewards not redeemed after stipulated redemption date will be forfeited and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained after said period.
9. The management reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate at any time, without prior notice.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
1. IOI Mall Puchong reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom.
2. IOI Mall Puchong may:
a) disqualify any entry containing false or incomplete information; and
b) disclose participants personal information to the relevant authorities and publish the names of winners as required by law
3. Personal information you provide in registering to participate in this contest, or otherwise deal with IOI Mall Puchong, may be collected and used for several purposes including, but not limited to, analytical purposes, sending you occasional updates for special promotions, announcements & important updates from IOI Mall Puchong (through any mode from time to time, which shall include without limitation mailers, emails and SMSes), to the extent permitted or required by law or regulation. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except to affiliated companies and our service providers for related purposes, or as required by law.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IOI Mall Puchong reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise the rules of the contest, or revise or cancel the contest at any time, or to modify, terminate, or suspend the contest should unauthorised human intervention or other causes beyond IOI Mall Puchong’s control corrupt of impair the administration, security, and fairness of the entries.
5. The Mall reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by IOI Mall Puchong shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Mall for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided in connection with the contest will be to IOI Mall Puchong and not to Facebook.
7. In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the Management of IOI Mall Puchong will be final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
Participant’s Consent & Data Protection
1. By participating in this contest, the Participant consents for Commercial Wings Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred as “IMP”) and its related corporations/retailers to collect, retain and process the Participant’s personal data such as name, address, telephone number, identity card number, email address, your personal preferences and any information provided in the entry form for purposes of the contest for the below stated purposes but is not limited to:-
a) using on the Facebook Account and/or Website;
b) sending updates of products, services, events and promotions under IOI Group Berhad related to IMP;
c) conducting survey and research of the Participant’s spending pattern to develop new products and services and/or other related surveys/researches; and making such disclosures as may be required by law
2. At times IMP may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.contest
3. Under the provision of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the Participants have the right to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal details at any time by contacting IMP at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If a Participant wishes to raise any other data protection issue with IMP, or exercise any of his/her legal rights, please contact IMP at email@example.com
IMP takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that IMP may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court’s order.
*IOI Mall Puchong Management reserves the rights to modify, amend, add or terminate any of the above. Terms and conditions above may change without any prior notice.